Friday, March 8, 2013

Fashion Friday - Anastasia

I sometimes forget just how far the internet reaches.  I discovered this week that my dolls have been posted on a couple of Russian social networking site and I think that's pretty awesome!  So I thought it would be fun to do a doll in honor of my Russian visitors.  This doll has two outfits that I hope are evocative of traditional costumes.  I honestly don't know much about Russian history or costume, but I went for it anyway!  Also, two notes about the doll: first, the headdress only fits this doll and secondly, this may not display accurately if you use a non-Adobe pdf viewer.  Oh, and it's a relatively large file (about 3mb).

Enjoy the doll.  And I would love suggestions for more dolls or lessons!

paperdoll school fashion friday paper doll directions sheet




Anastasia - Fashion Friday Paper Doll


Download Fashion Friday - Anastasia pdf here

2 comments:

  1. I just found your site - love your work, and the lessons are awesome! thank you for being so generous with your knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) I love writing these lessons. Part of it is my art history background. As an artist studying art history, I always asked how something was done not why. My professors were always a bit frustrated by that! Secondly, every time I see someone's paper dolls I want to know how they create them. So again, thank you & I'm hoping to get back into lesson mode soon.

    ReplyDelete